Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 56: Birthday blessings

Another good day for lily! They weaned her a bit on her pressures, which are now set at 15. Once she gets to the 11/12 range, she might be able to go back to CPAP :) SiPAP actually, but minor difference there is small pressure bursts on SiPAP to help remind lily to breathe. She is also now on full 30ml bolus feeds! She's digesting them well, and everything is moving through properly, if you get the gist!

Having a great birthday :) The sun is shining, Addie is laughing, Sara is smiling, and Lily is on the mend, hopefully close to extubation. Dinner tonight with sara at a craft beer place called Birdsall house - looking forward! 

Love my girls- it's been a good 28th!

2 comments:

  1. Although we have never met, I can say that without a doubt I know what you are going through. It will be close to two years since we left WMC NICU with our daughter. Your blog is great and I have enjoyed reading that daily updates. It is a long journey to say the least. Keep up the fight and all of us here will be praying for Lily.

    If you want to check out our blog about our journey it can be found at:

    http://emmariner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I've just read your blog beginning with Day 1 and I am truly inspired by your constant support and loving care of your sweet baby Lily. May God Bless all of you as you travel along the path He has chosen for your baby girl. I will be sure to share your story with others and will continue to pray for all of you. Please remember that you are not alone. I for one am thankful that you have allowed me to be a part of your struggle and I hope that in some little way I may be able to give you the strength you need to carry you along on this very scary roller coaster ride.

    ReplyDelete